Wednesday, August 31, 2005
2. The Bible is not able to explain clearly the life of Jesus during his youth. So probably at that time he was seeking spirituality in the Himalayas (under Mahavatar Babaji)
3. Vatican was previously known as Dharma Vaaticaa, a Hindu-sacred place
4. St.Paul who is supposed to have introduced Christianity to Europe, never met Jesus Christ.
5. That He (Jesus Christ) went to heaven after crucification means, probably he did not die after crucification, but after that, he travelled all the way to Kashmir (heaven at that point of time on Earth), and attained Samadhi (a state of celestial bliss) in Srinagar. Till todate, his tomb is still there in Oldtown, Kashmir.
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Cry My Beloved India
Has not conquered any other country in its 10,000 years of history,
The richest country on earth; till the Britishers looted in the early 17th century,
Robert Clive's wealth grew by 401,102 pounds in 1750 from the plunder of Bengal,
The amount British plundered had reached 1 billion pounds by 1901, (i.e.) $1 Trillions in today's terms,
Invented the number system; Zero was invented by Aryabhatta; place value system and decimal value systems were developed around 100 BC,
Aryabhatta was the first to explain the spherical shape, diameter, size, rotation, and correct speed of the earth long before Greeks,
Takshila was the world's first university, estd: 700 BC,
Sanskrit is the mother of all languages of the world, the most suitable language for computer software – Forbes Magazine,
Ayurveda is the earliest known medicine systems to man,
Navigation emerged in the Sindh around 6000 years ago, the word Navigation, Navy, etc., all come from the sanskrit word Navagatih,
The word Nile (Egypt's river of fame) comes from the sanskrit word Neel meaning blue.
Bhaskaracharya II defined the gravity of earth 400 years before Isaac Newton, gave clear definitions of Differential calculus, and Theory of Continued Fraction, Infinity, etc..
Madhavacharya discovered the Taylor series of Sine and Cosine, 250 years before Taylor, Gregory Leibnitz series for Inverse Tangent 280 years before Gregory, Leibnitz power series for pi 300 years before Leibnitz,
Govindaswamin discovered Newton Gauss Interpolation formula atleast 1800 years before Newton,
Venkateswaracharya discovered Newton Gauss Backward Interpolation formula atleast 1000 years before Newton,
Positive number series and negative number series discovered by BrahmaGupta,
Aryabhatta also profounded the Heliocentric theory of gravitation, thus predating Nicholas Copernicus by atleast 1000 years,
The Surya Siddantha (a book on astronomy) written in ~1000 BC describes diameter of earth, distance between Earth & moon etc.
Value of "PI" was first calculated by Boudhayana long before Pythagores. To his (Boudhayana's) credit goes the Pythagorean theorem.
The largest number Greeks & Romans used were only 106, whereas Vedic people used as large as 10^53 as early as 3000 BC.
Similarities with Greek history:
Hercules fighting Lernaean Hydra, Krishna (or HareKrshna) fighting Serpant Kaliya,
Dionysos holding a trident, encircled with a snake, leopord by his side, and moon in background, his abode Mount Olympus.Lord Shiva holding a trident, on a leopord skin, with snake around neck, and moon, in his abode Mount Kailash.
Similarities with Others:Ancient Babylonian speaks of a pre-flood series of ten kings,Ancient Egyptians speaks of Ten Shining Ones who ruled consecutively before the deluge (pralaya, huge flood)The Vedas tell about a series of Ten Pitris who ruled before the global flood
In Ancient Babylon the hero who survived the global flood was Zisudra, who spear-headed the survival on the Ark (of Noah) of seven other humans,In Ancient Egyptian, the hero was Toth who survived the flood with 7 sages,The Vedas tell the hero was Manu who survived with the seven sages (Atri, Bhrigu, Kutsa, Vasishta, Gouthama, Kashyapa, and Aangiras)
Did the Vedic Aryans travel as far as Easter Islands?? – The Easter Islands are situated in Pacific Ocean, far from any civilization. The script signs in this Island corresponds exactly to Vedic Saraswathi symbols. Were Vedic Aryans trans-oceanic sea-farers??
What people say:
After the Chinese, the South Indians are the smartest people in the world – Bill Gates, CEO & Founder Microsoft Corporation
Acces to Vedas is the greatest privilege this century can claim over all other centuries – J.R.Oppenheimer, Father of Atomic Bomb, USA.
We have to bend our knees to the philosophies of East, especially of India which is getting popular in Europe, and is also putting to shame the blind narrowed philosophy of Europe –
Victor Cousin, French Philosopher 1792-1867
India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send even a single soldier – Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA (1891-1962)
It is already becoming clear that a chapter which has a Western beginning should have an Indian ending, if not, it is a self-destruction for the Human race – A.J.Toynbee British Historian
When I read Bhagawad-Gita and how God created the universe in it, everything else seems to be superfluous – Albert Einstein
If there is one country on earth that can justify its claim of being the cradle of Human Race, its India – Encyclopedia Britannica
The BJP Government has fallen – You are rejoicing Oh Christians – The first Christian Community Syrian christians was established in Kerala.
The BJP Government has fallen – You are rejoicing Oh Muslims – The Arab merchants who first came to India were allowed to practice religion as they liked and trade as they liked long before the Moghul Invasions of the 7th century
The BJP Government has fallen – You are rejoicing Oh Marxists – Do you know that Marxism is dead all over the world, and even China is implementing Capitalist policies
The BJP Government has fallen – You are rejoicing Oh Members of Dravidian Movement – You think reading the latest New York Times BestSellers, speaking polished English, and putting down your own countrymen, specially those with a Hindu connection is what makes you intellectual. But in the process you are losing your own roots in a civilization that has for 10s of 1000s of years been giving so much to the world.
Cry My Beloved India, look at what thy children have done to you – Francois Gautier, French Journalist (1950-)
The Photographic Evidence
Discover various truths like
1. Did Shah Jahan ever build the Taj Mahal?
2. Were ancient Egyptians Vaishnavaas?
3. Is the Kabba temple in Mecca originally a Shiva temple?
4. Is Rome named after Hindu-God King Ram?
5. Are Vatican and America Sanskrit words?
6. Did Christ teach Bhakti Yoga?
7. Did St.Paul (who is supposed to have introduced Christianity in Europe) ever meet Jesus Christ?
8. Is the Bible a corrupted version Srimad Bhagawatham?
and much more...
Taj Mahal – The Real History
NOW READ THIS.......
No one has ever challenged it except Prof. P. N. Oak, who believes the whole world has been duped. In his book Taj Mahal: The True Story, Oak says the Taj Mahal is not Queen Mumtaz's tomb but an ancient Hindu temple palace of Lord Shiva (then known as Tejo Mahalaya). In the course of his research Oak discovered that the Shiva temple palace was usurped by Shah Jahan from then Maharaja of Jaipur, Jai Singh. In his own court chronicle, Badshahnama, Shah Jahan admits that an exceptionally beautiful grand mansion in Agra was taken from Jai SIngh for Mumtaz's burial. The ex-Maharaja of Jaipur still retains in his secret collection two orders from Shah Jahan for surrendering the Taj building. Using captured temples and mansions, as a burial place for dead courtiers and royalty was a common practice among Muslim rulers.
For example, Humayun,Akbar, Etmud-ud-Daula and Safdarjung are all buried in such mansions.
Oak's inquiries began with the name of Taj Mahal. He says the term "Mahal" has never been used for a building in any Muslim countries from Afghanisthan to Algeria. "The unusual explanation that the term Taj Mahal derives from Mumtaz Mahal was illogical in atleast two respects. Firstly, her name was never Mumtaz Mahal but Mumtaz-ul-Zamani," he writes. Secondly, one cannot omit the first three letters 'Mum' from a woman's name to derive the remainder as the name for the building."Taj Mahal", he claims, is a corrupt version of Tejo Mahalaya, or Lord Shiva's Palace. Oak also says the love story of Mumtaz and Shah Jahan is a fairy tale created by court sycophants, blundering historians and sloppy archaeologists. Not a single royal chronicle of Shah Jahan's time corroborates the love story.
Furthermore, Oak cites several documents suggesting the Taj Mahal predates Shah Jahan's era, and was a temple dedicated to Shiva, worshipped by Rajputs of Agra city. For example, Prof. Marvin Miller of New York took a few samples from the riverside doorway of the Taj. Carbon dating tests revealed that the door was 300 years older than Shah Jahan. European traveler Johan Albert Mandelslo,who visited Agra in 1638 (only seven years after Mumtaz's death), describes the life of the city in his memoirs. But he makes no reference to the Taj Mahal being built. The writings of Peter Mundy, an English visitor to Agra within a year of Mumtaz's death, also suggest the Taj was a noteworthy building well before Shah Jahan's time.
Prof. Oak points out a number of design and architectural inconsistencies that support the belief of the Taj Mahal being a typical Hindu temple rather than a mausoleum.
Many rooms in the Taj ! Mahal have remained sealed since Shah Jahan's time and are still inaccessible to the public. Oak asserts they contain a headless statue of Lord Shiva and other objects commonly used for worship rituals in Hindu temples. Fearing political backlash, Indira Gandhi's government tried to have Prof. Oak's book withdrawn from the bookstores, and threatened the Indian publisher of the first edition with dire consequences.
There is only one way to discredit or validate Oak's research.
The current government should open the sealed rooms of the Taj Mahal under U.N. supervision, and let international experts investigate.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
South East (Hindu) Asia
1) President Sukarno’s father used to read Koran on Fridays and Ramayan and Mahabharat the other days of the week. He liked Karna most because of his chivalry, courage and charity. He wanted his son to be as great as Karna but also he wanted his son to be on the side of dharma and so named him Sukarno.
2) When President Sukarno was blessed with a daughter, the weather was cloudy and so she was named Meghawati. Sukarno Putri Megawati is the present President of Indonesia.
3) When Sukarno was fighting for the freedom of his country against the Dutch regime, he was arrested and kept in solitary confinement in a remote island. When he lost all hopes of continuing the struggle, he read the powerful writings of Swami Vivekanand in Dutch language. That inspired him to continue the fight and he finally succeeded in liberating his country.
4) Once when Indonesia was plagued with internal problems and Sukarno could not find solutions and spent sleepless nights, he sent his Air Force plane to his Indian friend Bhagwandas ji in Surabaya to get a few inspiring books of Swami Vivekananda.
5) Many Indonesians bear Indian and Sanskrit names. Eg. Veera Hari Mohammed was a former Vice President, Karthikeya Mohammed is a Member of Parliament and one of the cousin brothers of President Magawati.
6) Many cities bear Sanskrit names, eg. The capital city is called Jayakarta the city of Victory, Yogya Karta, Sumatra, Bali, Madura,
7) Hindu empire Majapahit Samrajya and Buddhist empire Sri Vijay ruled Indonesia and parts of South East Asia for several centuries.
8) Ancient Hindu and Buddhist temples, destroyed by volcanic eruptions are being repaired and restored by present Indonesian government.
9) Nearly 3,000 students study different aspects of Hinduism in Bali Hindu University. This is the world’s largest Hindu university.
10) Bali Island has a population of 30 lakhs – 96% of them are Hindus. There are another 30 lakh Hindus in Java and other islands of Indonesia.
11) In Bali Hindus can change their casts by changing their profession. Thus in the same house on brother who teaches in the school is a Brahmin and another brother who runs a shop becomes a Vaishya. (In Bhagwad Gita in Chap IV Lord Krishna says – I have created the four casts based on ones work and attitude.)
12) Only a shudra can enter the inner Sanctum of a Hindu temple and clean that area. Hence many Hindus from other casts vie with each other to change their cast and do this holy job.
13) Bali Hindus fought bravely for 300 years to keep the Dutch and Islamic invaders away from their soil. This also is a unique chapter in Hindu history anywhere.
14) Bali Hindus celebrate the Hindu New Year on 14 April every year by observing complete silence and fast from sunrise to sun set. The entire island observes this ritual religiously. Many foreigners arrive in Bali around this period to watch this scene of mass meditation. (April 14 is the new year day in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Punjab, Bengal and Thailand also)
15) World’s largest Bronze statue of Lord Vishnu seated on a Flying Garuda is being prepared in Bali. This will be larger than the statue of Liberty in USA. Several super markets and hotels will be built in the space below the wings of Garuda.
16) Dutch who ruled Indonesia for 150 years have noted that there was not a single theft in the entire Bali island which has a population of over 30 lakhs – all of them were then Hindus. This because they firmly believe in the Hindu concept of Karma theory of cause and effect. Thus the police, Judiciary and Jail departments have very little work.
17) Most houses in Bali do not have latches, since theft is unheard of.
18) Many Hindu shastras like Vedas, Bhagwat Gita, Manu Dharma Shastra have been translated into Bahasa Indonesia.
19) Indonesia National air lines is called Garuda. Many unversites are named like Saraswati, Udayan, Gajah Mada (Ganesha in Indonesian language).
20) Bank of Indonesia when faced with acute financial crisis in 1998 printed new 20,000 Rupiah notes that had an image of Lord Ganesh.
21) In the predominantly Muslim province of Java, most villages stage dances and dramas based on Ramayana and Mahabharata during weekend entertainments. Girls from high society compete with each other to play the roles of Sita Devi and Draupadi.
22) Indonesia once organized an International Conference on Ramayan. Many countries from around the world sent their Ramayana cultural troupes. Nehru government in India declined to send any artist in the name of secularism.
23) Indonesian Muslims are immensely proud of their Hindu heritage. When criticized by other Muslim nations, they defend their Hindu practices by proudly saying that we have changed our religion but not our ancestors.
24) Many of the aborigines in Sumetra Island have eating habits similar to South Indians. They use kadi patta and Tamarind which are the principle ingredients of Sambar. They also carry sir names like Pandian, Malabar etc.
25) There are about 50,000 Tamil Hindus in Medan, in North Sumetra. They were brought by the Dutch and British rulers about 150 years ago. They are mostly farmers and laborers. There are about 7,000 Indians mostly Sindhis in other cities like Jakarta, Surabaya, Samarang and Merdeka. They are very successful businessmen. Texmaco Group of Industries owned by Indian Srinivasan is one of the biggest industrial groups in Indonesia. Srinivasan is the son of Sri Mari Muthu, a daily wage earning laborer.
1) The original name of Thailand is Siam Desh, the land of Lord Vishnu. People are 95% Buddhists now and were once Hindus. Thailand is culturally closest to Bharat.
2) Thai language is based on Devnagari script. Same can be said of the scripts in Laos, Cambodia and one of the scripts of Japan.
3) The present rulers of Thailand belong to CHAKRI Dynasty. (from Sudarshan Chakra of Lord Vishnu)
4) The Chakri rulers are all addressed a s Rama. The present king is Rama IX and his name is His Royal Highness Atulya Tej, Rama IX.
5) Thai Princess Sirindhorn is a scholar in Sanskrit and has composed many Sanskrit poems.
6) Thailand New Year day falls on 14 April.
7) Hindus ruled parts of Thailand with Sukothai as their capital. Many ancient Hindu temples and idols have been unearthed.
8) Thai capital city Bangkok is called Krung Thep, the city of Devas.
9) Many cities bear Sanskrit names like, Kanchana Puri, Chandra Puri, Ayuthaya, Lavpuri, Nagar Pratham, Vishnu Lok, etc. Many Thais have Indian names like Sida Devi, Kanchana, Anand, Asok, Pramot, Narain,
10) The Thai Royal Priests are Brahmins who were sought from Kanchipuram some 1200 years ago. They still perform the rituals in the Royal palace including the coronation ceremony in traditional Brahminical way,.
11) Many ideal Hindu customs which we have lost in Bharat are still preserved in Thailand, eg. Royal Ploughing ceremony, boat races, Bhumi Pujan, not pointing ones feet towards elders, offering seats to ladies and elders in a busy bus or train, giving money or books with utmost respect, speaking in a low voice before elders, not exchanging money on Fridays, students kneeling down with respect in front of the teacher before entering the class rooms, worshiping river water with decorated floats with lamps etc.
12) Buddhist monks are highly respected and people are seen kneeling down before them even on streets. Every day early morning, monks are offered specially prepared food by the people who wait for them on the streets of Bangkok and every other city and village. Monks are always offered seats in buses and trains.
13) Thais eat with their hands and cremate their dead like Hindus. Their traditional medical system is based on Ayurveda.
14) Hindu Gods like Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma, Ganesh, Indra are very popular and worshipped in large numbers by Thai Buddhists. There are over 100 temples and shrines for Lord Brahma in Bangkok alone. The Erawan Brahma Temple on Rajdamri road in Bangkok is the richest temple visited daily by many Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese devotees. Many charity works are being undertaken from the income of this temple.
15) World’s largest Ramayan wall Painting is in the Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok. Ramakirti, the story of Rama was composed around 300 years ago and is taught to students in schools. Many Thais believe that Rama was born in Thailand and the Indians have adopted it later.
16) Rivers are addressed as Mother. The river that flows from Himalays through parts of Burma, China, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam is called Maa Ganga, pronounced wrongly by French rulers as Mae Kong.
17) Sanskrit is taught in many Thai universities.
18) Ramayana and Mahabharata TV serials were dubbed in Thai language and shown on the national TV channel. Thais watched these with devotion.
19) Uma Devi Temple (Maha Mariamman Temple) on Silom road attracts large number of Thai and Chinese followers everyday and more so on Friday prayers. Over 100,000 devotees join the Rath Yatra on the occasion of Vijaya Dashami which starts at 6 O’clock in the evening and passing through busy streets of the city, returns at about 4 O’ clock in the morning next day. Hardly 100 devotees in this would be of Indian origin. The rest are Thais and Chinese followers.
20) Every Hindu temple is visited by large Thai devotees.
21) Thailand has over 80,000 Indians – Sikh and non-Sikh Punjabis, Sindhis, UPites, Gujaratis, Marwaris and South Indians. Many of them are very very rich industrialists and businessmen.
22) Most of the tall skyscraper buildings on either side of Sukhumvit road for some 5 KMs belong to Indians. Indians are among the best tax payers in Thailand.
1) Cambodia was ruled by Hindu kings from the beginning of Christian era until the 15th century. They remained a bulwark and prevented the Chinese from occupying South East Asia.
2) The world’s largest temple complex is called Wat Angkor. Built between 8th and 10th century AD by the Hindu kingdom. It is being repaired and restored by Indian engineers with the help of local government and UN.
3) Cambodians were engaged in a long drawn civil war in the seventies and the eighties. But as soon as war ended the new government started the Ramayana Dances, dramas and puppet shows to educate the people on Cambodian art and culture.
1) Bahasa Malaysia and Bahasa Indonesia are very rich in Sanskrit vocabulary; eg. Husband is called Swami, words like Sahodara, Sahodari, Guru, Siswa, shakti, bhakti are very common.
2) Ministers including Prime Minister take oath of office in the name of Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda meaning there by that they will rule on behalf of Sri Rama’s Paduka (just as Bharata ruled Ayodhya during Rama’s Vanavas)
3) One of the 9 sultans become President by mutual consent. President takes oath as Urusan Seri Paduka Dhuli which means he will rule the country on behalf of the dust of Sri Rama’s Paduka. Real Rama Rajya is seen here.
4) Malaysia has its own version of Ramayan. Many artists stage dance dramas on Ramayan and Mahabharat and one can see how emotionally overcome, they weep while narrating the tragedy that befell Sita Devi when she was abducted by Ravana.
5) Sultans are addressed as Raja Parameswara and their wives are addressed as Raja Parameswari. The second son of a sultan is referred as Lakshmana.
6) Some City names sound Indian eg. Padalinga Jaya, Sri Ramban. Many modern buildings have names such as Chaya Suria,
7) At Singapore airport the greeting sign says “Welcome to the city of Lion, Singha”
8) Brunei capital is called “Bandar Seri Bhagwan”
9) With an Indian population of 19 lakhs Malaysia has the largest population of People of Indian Origin (PIO), outside the Indian sub continent. Most of them are Tamils who migrated in the 19th century as indentured laborers. Dato Seri Samy Vellu is a very popular cabinet minister of Tamil origin.
10) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose conducted military training camps in Malaysia and Singapore. Many Bal Saniks are still active in many social organizations.
Reservation – Kudos to Indian Judiciary
Mumbai – Nature's fury or Deshmukh's incapability
World War III
COLOGNE (GERMANY): Pope Benedict XVI warned on Friday of rising anti-Semitism and hostility to foreigners, winning a standing ovation from Germany's oldest Jewish community as he made only the second visit by a Pope to a synagogue.Speaking in a Cologne synagogue rebuilt after it was destroyed by the Nazis, the Pope said that ``today, sadly, we are witnessing the rise of new signs of anti-Semitism and various forms of a general hostility toward foreigners.''He called for more vigilance and stressed the Roman Catholic Church's belief in the equality of all and respect for human life. ``In the 20th Century, in the darkest period of German and European history, an insane racist ideology, born of neo-paganism, gave rise to the attempt, planned and systematically carried out by the regime, to exterminate European Jewry,'' he said.``The result has passed into history as the Shoah,'' he said, using the Hebrew term for the Holocaust. — AP
(Remarks by G.C.Asnani: The Office of the Pope is becoming stronger in USA and Europe. Roman Catholicism in general, and this Pope in particular, are deadly enemies of Hinduism/Buddhism. Hindus should be careful. Europe and USA are likely to become more antagonistic to India than earlier. Like fools, we should not ignore these facts and go on singing silly slogans like “Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava”. Throw these slogans right into the faces of those who are themselves acting foolishly and taking the rest of the Hindus also along the wrong path. It is better to have an intelligent enemy than a foolish friend. Surely, this Pope will take the human race into World War III sooner than many people anticipate; and this World War III will bring the end of Jihadi Islamism, Hypocritical Churchianity, and foolish secularism of selfish Hindu leaders.)